June is Myasthenia Gravis Awareness Month. I trust you will take a minute to make a difference in the lives of teenagers with Myasthenia Gravis. This is the perfect time to give hope to these teenagers.
We are dedicated to helping teenagers with Myasthenia Gravis. Whether you are personally affected by Myasthenia Gravis or have a family member, friend, or an acquaintance who confronts this disease, we all have a reason to hope for a world without this debilitating neuromuscular disease.
I’d like to share some of our goals.
- Provide an online MG teenage support group.
- Establish a transportation stipend program to help teenagers with MG attend school and treatment.
- A $10,000 Grant for a Myasthenia Gravis Teenage Needs Assessment Study.
Please make your Online Donation today by clicking Donate in the right side panel!
Your 2011 tax deductible gift is greatly appreciated.
- $25 – Friend
- $50 – Sponsor
- $100 – Patron
- $1,200 – Silver Benefactor – Provides funding for the Transportation Stipend.
- $3,800 – Gold Benefactor – Provides funding for the Teenage Support Group.
- $10,000 – Platinum Benefactor – Provides the funds needed for one grant.
- Your choice – $ ______. No gift is too small; each and every gift is sincerely appreciated.